03 November 2017
- Updated MySQL to version 5.7 and added the ability to work on PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2-rc.
- Added MODX 2.6.0-pl for installation.
17 October 2017
- Added the ability to replenish the account with promotional codes.
23 August 2017
- Updated PhpMyAdmin to the latest version 4.7.3, increased some limits for its work and forced to open strictly through https.
22 August 2017
28 July 2017
- Installed on the service file manager SPRUT.io. Now you can work with files right in your browser!
25 July 2017
- Implemented the service "promised payment". Now you can enable your site for 3 days, if your balance is not negative.
24 July 2017
- Added the output of recently deleted sites. Now you can try to restore them yourself if there are still backups on the server.
21 July 2017
- Added the ability to authorize under multiple accounts.
Now one user can quickly manage the sites of different accounts, quickly switching between them.
16 July 2017
- Great site update. All scripts and styles has been rewritten, many improvements of ergonomics. Details in our community.
03 February 2017
- We have enabled the possibility of obtaining certificates for IDN domains (zones .of the Russian Federation .ru, etc.)
20 December 2016
- Added the ability to change system directories for MODX Revolution.
06 November 2016
- Due to the discovery of new vulnerability in MODX sites, table prefixes when creating new and reinstall the old sites are automatically generated.
- For existing sites, you can change the prefix at the information panel (under the MySQL password).
03 November 2016
- Launched a new server h7.modhost.pro at the data center of Selectel in Moscow.
- Added new tariffs for large sites: "Maximum x2" (32 Gb SSD) and the "Maximum x4" (64 Gb SSD).
06 July 2016
- We added the integration with Let's Encrypt service! Now you can get free certificates for all your domains.
- Updated Nginx to version 1.10.1 and enabled http/2 for all https sites by default.
06 May 2016
- View the latest records from the logs of the website right in the control panel.
24 April 2016
- We have updated PHP to version 5.6 and added more productive PHP 7.0. You can switch between them at any time.
- We've also updated Nginx to version 1.8.1
24 March 2016
- We are launched a new server h6.modhost.pro in the Republic of Belarus.
19 March 2016
- Updated notification system. Now are counted all of the sites, which period of work ends in a 10 days.
Notifications will be sent every day until the account is not renewed, or run out of operating sites.
16 March 2016
- In the protected environment of sites was added ps, top and htop utilities.
Now you can monitor your resources consumption in real time.
- Added a limit on the number of simultaneous running test sites per user - 3 pieces.
15 March 2016
- Added ability to choose server location when creating a website or changing plan.
- Now available the new server h5.modhost.pro, in Germany at the Hetzner.
13 March 2016
- The new control panel is enabled by default.
- All parts of the service translated into English.
04 March 2016
25 January 2016
- In the protected environment of sites was added the utility screen.
02 December 2015
- Separate accounting for the size of the database in the monitoring system of the site.
01 December 2015
- Fixed accounting of database size in the overall limit of storage.
28 November 2015
- Now you can download a backup even from disabled site.
26 November 2015
23 November 2015
19 November 2015
- Updated support section. Now you can ask not only technical questions and close tickets by yourself.
10 November 2015
- Updated design of control panel.
- Ability to enable yearly billing with discount 10%.
- Ability to download backups.
- Details at modx.pro.
1 November 2015
29 August 2015
- A new article is added to "Help" – "Website control panel" – describes all basic facilities of Modhost control panel.
28 August 2015
- The facility to forward TCP ports in the secure environment is on. Now it is possible to connect to MySQL through SSH remotely.
- An article is added to "Help"- "Quick start".
19 August 2015
- MODX 2.3.6-pl is added.
- MODX 2.4.0-pl is added.
- The recommended update button is marked in orange.
- Not the current but the last stable version is selected at once updating CMS website.
- MODX 2.3.3-pl and MODX 2.2.15-pl are off.
8 August 2015
- Now any subdomain can be added to the service domain.
1 August 2015
- The layout error, when it was impossible to top up the balance from a mobile phone (necessary elements were not shown), was fixed.
30 July 2015
- When you restore a website from a backup copy, its passwords in the control panel are also restored.
26 June 2015
- To install and update the access to a new version of MODX Revolution – 2.3.5-pl.
24 June 2015
- To install and update the access to a new version of MODX Revolution – 2.3.4-pl.
18 June 2015
- A floating website can be placed under control of another account.
16 June 2015
- Support for a normal entry and display of Cyrillic domains are added
- The account for the number of domains on the tariff is modified. Now they are counted as first-level domains and subdomains can be added without limits .
11 June 2015
- The virtual console is added to the secure environment. Now Ctrl+O functions well in Midnight Commander.
02 June 2015
- The article about cron manipulation is added.
- The article about https settings is added.
- The article about manual backup copying is added.
28 May 2015
- The facility to generate a copy for the site.
- Referral program for hosting users is invoked.
27 May 2015
- The facility to create a website without installing the CMS.
- The facility to transfer a website to another account.
26 May 2015
- The new tariff for designer at a reduced price and an absence of operating domains.
- Composer, Grunt, Gulp and others are installed.
19 March 2015
- Now you can indicate a separate email to send copies of website condition and balance notification in your profile.
1 March 2015
- The notification about the impossibility of automatic website extention is improved. Now you will get notifications from 10, 5, 3, 2 and 1 day before website tripping if there are not enough recourses on your account.
13 February 2015
- The search in website tables seeks in attached domains as well.
09 February 2015
- ImageMagick is fixed in the secure environment of the website.
30 January 2015
- A new version MODX Revolution 2.3.3-pl is available on the hosting.
23 January 2015
- The Internal work on PHP launch in secure environment is held. If you experience any problems with your script execution, call the technical support.
- New websites receive service addresses of domain modhost.pro.
13 January 2015
- New service domain – modhost.pro. The details are in our community.
09 January 2015
08 January 2015
- New tariff line. The details are in our community.
04 January 2015
- In server console, mysql and mysqldmp are available. You have to indicate host 127.0.0.1. For example, a Base roll-out of user s99:
- mysqldump -h 127.0.0.1 -u s99 s99 -p > dump.sql
11 December 2014
- The facility to launch php from server console for new websites is added. Scripts function in secure environment that is why some functions may not be supported.
01 December 2014
- HDD size on testing tariff is expanded to 250 Mb.
23 November 2014
- Free packets are not deleted after automatic installation when creating a website.
- Paid packets are replaced by the files with zero size to avoid errors in MODX log.
22 November 2014
- Information window about the website is completely remade.
- Now you can change SSH/SFTP, MySQL passwords and admin MODX Revolution by yourself.
- The retention cycle for a backup copy is extended to 20 days after website deletion. In all you can launch your website during 1 month after deletion in case of nonpayment.
19 November 2014
- The facility to restore deleted websites is added – call the technical support. Of course, it should be done not later than 2 weeks after deletion, when you still have backups.
- Testing websites are not deleted right after the end of their work – they can be transferred to paid tariff during 24 hours.
- A small improvement of website control panel.
- The design of notification letters is changed.
25 October 2014
- Notifications about new versions are input separately for different branches of MODX Revolution: 2.2 and 2.3.
- A new version of MODX Revolution 2.2.16-pl was added.
22 October 2014
- A new version of MODX Revolution 2.3.2-pl is added
21 September 2014
- Add-in installation when creating and reinstallation of websites is added. On the testing tariff paid add-ins are available from Simple Dream repository. The details are in our community.
13 September 2014
- The manual how to transfer a website from another hosting is added
- The page with Nginx examples was updated. An example of basic authorization is added to service directory
12 September 2014
- A search line is added to the control panel. You can seek by website, system or tariff name.
- Unused tariffs "Trademark-2" and "Advanced" are cut off.
- Tariff "Advanced-2" is renamed to "Advanced".
- Service slider and add-ins are updated to the last version.
20 August 2014
- The page to control Email is added.
- The page to control DNS is added.
25 July 2014
- From today, the service functions only though secure connection https.
23 July 2014
- The facility to reinstall a website completely and to delete all the data is added.
16 July 2014
- The support of Cyrillic domains is added in xn--***.xn--p1ai.
15 July 2014
- A bug when configuring nginx is fixed, the block location had contained nested location.
- Page Help is added, with nginx configuration examples.
05 July 2014
- The output of ip host is added to the information about the website
04 July 2014
- The notification distribution about tripping of a website 24 hours beforehand is added, only if there is no money on account to auto-extention.
- When adding any domain to a website www.domain is registered for free.
- The design of payment letters was improved.
03 July 2014
- Logging of website activity is improved. Now you can check in website directory log/:
- access.log - visit log of web-server nginx
- error.log – log of nginx errors, there areп all 404 not found and php errors php (if input is on).
- slow.log – log of slow php queries, which are loaded longer than 5 seconds.
- Logs are changed every 24 hours and are kept for 7 days.
01 July 2014
- Timeout for operations is added. Now if it takes longer than 10 seconds for a backup to load, you get a message that the work continues on the background mode.
17 June 2014
- The new facility to change a tariff once a 24 hour is added.
16 June 2014
15 June 2014
- The settings of free tariff "Testing" are changed. Memory_limit was reduced from 128 Mb to 32 Mb, sending emails through sendmail is cut off.
- The controlling service on a server is not blocked at simultaneous enquiries. That is you can made a backup copy on one site and edit rules Nginx on another.
- Quota design on HDD is improved: from 1024 Mb it shows 1Gb.
- The page with tariff descriptions is added.